Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Spork is back!!

Hey hungry children!!

I know, i know. It's been a good year now since I've began the Greasyy Spork, and a whole lot of ups and downs have occurred in my life during this lengthy period. BUT, i'm back, and full of inspiration. I JUST returned from a month long mission trip in Mexico, and after being exposed to the smells, flavors, and textures of Mexico, I've got a bit of inspiration.

SO, with that being said, I want to dedicate the next few posts to highlighting some of MY favorite hole in the wall Global eateries here in the Bay. Tampete is a very ethnically diverse area, with people representing different corners of our globe. And while most of us would LOVE to travel around the world, we can't, cause we're too broke! BUT...we CAN afford to eat, right...?

Get your passports out, suitcases packed, and mouths open...because wer'e about to go on a culinary global adventure, Tampete style!

No comments:

Post a Comment